Monday, December 27, 2010

D'Vine Wine Bar & Bistro

In early September, Mary, my mom and I went to Uptown Bridal to try on some wedding dresses, it's a super cute shop and I was really happy I found my dress there! Anyway, after dress shopping, since we were out in Chandler, Mary and I decided to try D'Vine Wine Bar & Bistro for our next stop on the 50 Best Bars. They have a great Happy Hour, that starts at 2, and anytime I can start drinking at 2 in the afternoon, I'm happy! :) So we enjoyed the $5 glasses of wine they have during their happy hour and some of the tasting food they had. We ordered the bruschetta, it was $2 off during happy hour, and it comes with your choice of 3, so we got the Brie, Marinated Artichoke and the Caprese. They were all very yummy. We also had the hummus, which wasn't on happy hour, but was only $7, it too was delicious.
We both really liked this place, the food was great and a
glass of $5 is nothing to complain about, if we lived in Chandler, we'd probably frequent this place much more. They have art work on the wall that you can purchase, which I think is cool, it makes it seem like we live in some fancy city.


Agreed that this is great place for happy hour with friends during the week. So check it out the next time you're in Chandler!

No comments:

Post a Comment